Friday, September 4, 2009

Adventures in Technology

Tonight is my first class for Masters of Education Technology as a Tool for Excellence and Equity.
I am excited about this class as I think it will help me become more technology literate and be able to pass valuable information and tools for using technology to my students. It seems like at my work site one of the most computer literate employees is the librarian and I haven't seen too much computer interaction with the students who are in the process of learning the keyboard.

I am hoping to review some of the basics that I am rusty at, such as scanning and uploading pictures (where Dr. Meier says he can help us with image manipulation as to not take up enormous amounts of space)
I would really love to learn End Notes for research writing as I am so afraid of MLA or APA formats
Time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment